The Wealth Builder
If you’re more than ten years out from retirement, we’ll help you prepare.
- Would it be helpful to set goals and put a reason to why you’re working so hard?
- Do you know how much you need to save to reach these goals?
- Do you need help with budgeting and debt management?
- Could you benefit in understanding different accounts (Roth, Traditional, 529, custodial) that you can use to save, and how you should efficiently be saving to reach your goals?
- Do you have a clear understanding of the risk you’re taking in your investments and an accurate understanding of the mix of investments you have?
- Have you discussed tax planning proactively with any professionals and explored ways of reducing your taxable burden?
- How prepared are you or your family for a major catastrophe or unplanned negative event?
- Have you created an estate plan — trust, will, power of attorney, health care directive?
- Is your life and disability insurance coverage adequate?
Strategic guidance to help you live the retirement you envision.
- Do you consider your portfolio adequately diversified?
- Do you have any proactive professionals that are helping you with income tax planning strategies?
- Do you know the timing of when to take Social Security, sign up for Medicare, and take Required Minimum Distributions?
- Do you have an estate plan to help you if you were not able to handle your finances and make sure your assets pass per your wishes?
- What happens to your plan if the market faces a major sustained pull back?
- Do you have adequate insurance to protect your plan from a lawsuit or unforeseen events?
- Do you have a retirement cash flow plan that coordinates projections of all the income (SSI, pensions, RMDs, etc) you expect to receive and how they may affect your taxes?